Nov 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


One of my favorite holidays .... as it simply celebrates all that is good with no expectations other than the joy of company punctuated by a good meal of Biblical proportions. And on rush the holidays! Take time out to unwind with your favorite fur friend.

We entertained family who hadn't visited with our dogs since last June, when I began Ttouch training. They certainly noticed changes! All the dogs were non-reactive to their comings and goings and much more willingly affectionate as a matter of choice.

I visited with the local animal shelter before coming down with strep. I'm looking forward to donating time and doing Ttouch work with the dogs.

Thank you to the Universe for guiding me towards Ttouch and many heartfelt thanks to Linda Tellington-Jones for sharing her gift of Ttouch. And most of all, my deepest love and thanks to a wonderfully supportive family.

Peace, love & light

No comments:

Post a Comment