Apr 2, 2011

2nd TTouch Training Session

We did it again, Nestle, Jazz and I took the last week of March in Chapel Hill, NC to be at our 2nd Tellington TTouch companion animal practitioner training session.

Kathy Cascade was our instructor, pictured here with, "Dorito" a little mixed breed from the shelter at "Paws 4 Ever" in Chapel Hill. (She's available, kids! The dog that is.... )

I am blown away that a same subject can be taught so eloquently - yet a different facet of the same gem . It makes complete sense, of course, but the reality of it is quite impressive. It was new, yet it wasn't. The familiarity fascinating. I felt green going in, but coming away I feel much more capable and competent. It was a wonderful (COLD! It snowed, sleeted, heavy freeze and 1 sunny, warm day) week of learning, making new friends and touching base with familiar friends. My 3rd session is in June with Linda Tellington-Jones, the founder. I am very much looking forward to that one.

So, I'm back to case studies with my first batch due in June. It Should be interesting now with new parts of the growth process integrating into my being, my "style" of doing this work. I learned so much! Thank you deeply, KC! A magical week.

I have been approved to be a dealer for ThunderShirts, and boy does Nestle need one anyway... so he gets first crack at it. I was also approved to be a dealer for Hilton Herbs. I love my herbs, as we all know, and I'm deeply impressed with the ethics Hilton uses in making such fine products (human grade for our companion animals & horses, too). My dogs enjoy the herbs. I'd go nuts singing praises, but it really hasn't been long enough for my babies to reach their "maintenance level" of the herb for me to give a fair feedback. The shampoos are the best I've found thus far. Nestle has very thin, delicate and dry skin, so keeping him clean, comfortable and "not" bald or raw, is a trial. I used the "pine tar" shampoo on him, and I've never seen (or felt) him better.

So, my goodness my basket is filling up. TTouch, Herbalist, Jin Shin for animals and Raiki for animals... it's all coming together into a superb package.

Happy April!

That's me putting a rope harness on an Angora Ram (goat)
Oh, and pardon my butt

1 comment:

  1. This article was vey helpful to me. It helped me to be informed and more aware. The details were such a blessing, thanks.

    aroma essential oils

    ReplyDelete