Feb 16, 2012

Positive Intentions

After a long week I spent the afternoon in town gathering groceries and with some extra time on my hands I paid a visit to a dear friend who also happens to run the local feed store that I love.  My friend shared with me that a customer sang my praises and how I'd fixed her daughters' dog.  What a lovely thing to hear!  I remember the dog well, a sweet Lab mix that was worried, high strung and pulled on the lead like a budding Iditarod champion.  He and his loving, petite owner had 3 wonderful sessions last summer, and what pleases me the most is that this lovely dog is continuing to do well 8 months later.  This, I love about TTouch. 

Kat's "little dogs",  Nestle & Jazz

The TTouch dogs I get to deal with the most are my own.  They have their amazing moments.  Jazz was slated to have a complete hip replacement at 1 year old.  There were many things that brought me to TTouch, and this reality was one of them for sure.   Here we are, coming upon 4 years down the road and she still has the hip God gave her, excellent range of motion and easily bursts about the yard with unbridled speed, turns, leaps, jumps and general rocket-boosted energy.    Her only claim to this success is a grain free diet, careful weight management and TTouch.  

I'm tickled to share with you that I'm going to be adding acupressure and massage therapy to my areas of study in companion animal alternative healing.  Whoopie!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment