Oct 20, 2010

Case Studies

What is a Case Study?
A kind human volunteers their companion animal for me to work on and learn from. Ideally, not only do I learn lots, but the animal benefits from the Ttouches. For a formal study the owner agrees to commit to three sessions. The owner also agrees to any publishing of the study and/or images by Tellington Touch as copies will be turned in during my training.

Not everyone I work on need be a case study. I'll keep records for my own self, of course, but you get the gist. The real need for me is to practice, practice, practice! Folks with Foster animals in need of emotional/behavioral help are of special interest as well.

How much? Three easy payments of $0.00 - typically 90 minutes per session. A deal!

Where?
What I love about Ttouch is that it helps the animal where they live in their every day life. It's up to the owner where they would feel most comfortable ..... within a reasonable driving distance, of course.

Why?
Case studies do several things. One, they demonstrate to the Ttouch instructors that I'm actually studying, learning, and progressing. Two, by going over case studies with an instructor it furthers the learning process by gaining valuable feedback.

How?
During my 2 year training program, I will need to submit a total of 15 case studies, one of which should be someone other than a companion animal. The first 3 case studies will be due during my 3rd training session in May/June.

My area of study is companion animals.... which is not limited to dogs. I just happen to be a dog person. I'm also a horse person... but that's whole other Ttouch training program... which I'll do after completing the companion animal training! Then there's working on humans: My final frontier!


No comments:

Post a Comment