Jun 25, 2011

Looking down the road....

I am so excited that the near future will bring East Tennessee TTouch to an indoor location complete with air conditioning and heat (not that we care about that "heat" aspect right now...)!!

Long ago, far, far away, my dear husband of lifelong musical talent gradually found himself turning his flair for bringing out the best in an acoustic instrument into a growing business. In 2004 we moved to a "real" business location not too far from our home, in an old convenience store from the 1930's. Our little music shop is just that... little. It's a great place to visit way out in the countryside and by the banks of the Tennessee river... yes, we used to commute by water. ... And in case you were wondering, he named the shop after me... "Gianna" is my middle name.

My sweetie husband approached me with the offer to reorganize the music shop in our little store and to make room for dogs! Whoopie! We all know that going through the labyrinth in my driveway in mid-January is not going to be any fun at all for client, the dog or me. And with the recent "pop up" thunderstorms... having no worries with weather will be a blessing!

Here's to the joyous announcement that in the very near future, clients and their doggies will have a place to experience TTouch that is welcoming and comfortable for all creatures ..... as it should be.

I can hardly wait
Steve with the Suzuki Volusia in front of our shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment